- Torque capacity up to 40 lb·in
- Long life under continuous slip conditions at 15 Watts
- Same or different CW and CCW torques
- Precise and stable limit torque calibration
- Same torque at breakaway as at slip velocities
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Tension control of film, tape or web drives
- Transmission overload protection
- Friction loads for testing components
- Loosen the 4 #10 Socket Head clamping screws.
- Slip coupling over shaft making sure that the length of insertion does not exceed the "E" or "F" dimensions. Tighten the first two clamping screws.
- Insert second shaft into other end of coupling making sure that the length of insertion does not exceed the "E" or "F" dimensions. Tighten these two clamping screws.
|Upper Limit Torque (lb·in)1||N/A 40|
A ± .02 (in)
B & C + .001 (in)
|N/A .3125 .3750 .5000 .6250|
D ± .03 (in)
- 1 Stock units are calibrated with equal cw and ccw slip torques corresponding to the tabulated Upper Limit Torques. Other torques are readily availabe from full, down to 1/8 of the upper limit torque for each model. Torque values are independent of each other for cw and ccw rotation, and may be specified the same or different for the two directions.